Nnamdi Kanu, leader of outlawed Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) has listed a ten-point agenda for the dream Biafra Republic.
Empiregist reports that the ten-point agenda which Kanu intends to achieve is for the people of Biafra, a land to be built within 75years both morning and night.
While outlining his ten-point agenda for the Biafra Republic, Kanu stated that Biafrans will be busy working day in, day out, and will not have time to think about crime.
Below are 10-Point Agenda For Biafra Republic as listed by Nnamdi Kanu
1. We are going to build very tall buildings in order to save our land for agricultural purposes and not using bungalows to saturate everywhere.
2. In BIAFRA, we will build everything underground.
3. We will pipe water underground for all families in BIAFRA.
4. We will pipe gas to every home in BIAFRA that there won’t be a need for using firewood or stove.
5. We will build modern railways.
6. Everything we use must be made in BIAFRA.
7. Our car, Our electrical appliances
8. Every graduate in engineering courses will be working every day to develop technologies!
9. BIAFRAN will be so busy with work that nobody will have time to think of crime for a good 75 years!.
10. There will be no blame game in Biafra land.
Meanwhile, Afriupdate had earlier reported that Nnamdi released a fresh flag design for the hoped-for Biafra nation.
The previous flag of the former Republic of Biafra consists of a horizontal tricolour of red, black, and green, charged with a golden rising sun over a golden bar.
Red represents the blood of those massacred in northern Nigeria and in the consequent Nigeria-Biafra war. Black is for mourning them and in remembrance. Green is for prosperity and half of a yellow/golden sun stands for a glorious future. The sun has eleven rays, representing the eleven provinces of Biafra. Read in details here.