British Chevening Scholarships in UK are open now and applicants having any Nationality now can apply for this Fully Funded Scholarship.
Chevening Scholarships are from the United Kingdom Government. This is a UK Government Scholarship and offers in the Fully Funded Master Degree Program.
It’s Huge in figure round about 1500. The scholarship can be taken at any university in the United Kingdom in Any Course. There is NO restriction in courses at UK Universities.
Tuition Fee, Accommodation, Monthly Allowance, and Free Airfare ticket with Many other Health benefits will be provided to you.
Applicants must have an Undergraduate degree in good Academic Scores with work experience, it can be Volunteer or any other experience. Applications for Chevening Award can only be submitted through the Chevening Online system.
You are Free to Choose from over 12,000 master’s courses at over 150 different higher education institutions each and everything will be covered.
Chevening Scholarships enable outstanding emerging leaders from all over the world to pursue one-year master’s degrees in the UK. Before submitting your application, it is recommended that you read the guidance offered.
ALSO READ :- 2,000 Scholarship in Taiwan 2022 | Fully Funded
- Country: United Kingdom
- University: All UK Universities included
- Degree: Master
- Duration: 1 Year
- Deadline: 2nd November 2021
About Chevening Scholarship Program
Global Chevening Scholarship is for outstanding students who have some work experience as well. Work experience can be in any field. It can be Volunteer work or Professional Work.
- University Tuition Fees
- A Monthly Stipend
- Travel Costs to and from the UK
- An arrival allowance
- A Homeward departure Allowance
- Chevening will Pay the Quarantine cost if Booked by Diversity Travel.
- Free COVID-19 vaccination (If applicable).
- The cost of one Visa Application
- A travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK
- You are Free to Choose from over 12,000 Master’s Courses at over 150 different higher education institutions.
- Your Chevening Application must list at least Three Courses.
- All Courses are in the One Year Master Program.
Important Tip: Please apply to more than 3 universities, at least 5 to 6 to secure admission.
NOTE: University Application: You do not need to have an admission letter from the university to apply for Chevening at this point. Give preference to Universities in your application which you feel are the brightest chance of getting admission. But you can change the preference later at the interview stage.
Chevening Scholarships are offered in Over 160 countries.
- Full-time employment
- Part-time employment
- Voluntary work
- Paid or unpaid internships
- Must belong to Chevening Eligible Countries list.
- You have to come back after completing your degree in the UK.
- There is no such thing as a ‘Typical’ Chevening Scholar, but those who are successful tend to have ambition, leadership qualities, and a strong academic background.
- Your gender, age (there is no upper age limit), sexual orientation, religion, marriage or parenthood status, caste, class, or other attributes do not matter to us.
- Have at least 2 years of Work experience is mandatory = 2,800 hours.
- Apply to three UK University Courses.
How To Apply
The application process is online. To, Apply Please Visit the Official Website of the British Chevening UK Scholarship. Good Luck.