FRSC RECRUITMENT APPLICATION FORM/PORTAL
In this article, we will provide you vital information about the ongoing FRSC Recruitment 2021. The Federal Road Safety Corps 2021 recruitment is currently ongoing.
This article will provide information on FRSC recruitment portal (www.frsc.gov.ng), how to apply for FRSC 2021 recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for FRSC Recruitment 2021.
Do you have what it takes to get the job at the Federal Road Safety Corps? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the job.
You must take this guide very seriously as every information you need in order to successfully get
FRSC Jobs is right here on this web page. So stay focused and read through.
FRSC Recruitment 2021 Requirements;
- Computer literacy and possession of valid National Driver’s Licence shall be an added advantage for all cadres.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at the time of recruitment cannot be presented subsequently for career progression in the Corps.
- Applicants be Nigerians by birth.
- Applicants must be medically fit and must produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicants must not be less than 18 years or more than 30 years of age. However, 35 years will be considered for Medical Doctors and
- Articulated Vehicle Drivers.
- All applicants must be single.
- Applicants height must not be less than 1.7 metres for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Medical and Allied professionals must possess current practicing licences while Lawyers must have been called to Bar.
- Male applicants must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87metres.
- Applicants be free from any form of financial embarrassment, be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Applicants must not have tattoo on any part of their body.
- Applicants must use their personal email address and phone numbers when submitting their applications online.
- Other Conditions:
- Prospective candidates who are pregnant need not apply.
- Applicants with any of the following disabilities need not apply:
- Impediment in speech (Stammerer/dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth malocclusion, overject, overbite etc)
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Bow legs
- Flat foot
- Bent arms/deformed hands
- Amputation of any part of physical body
- Impaired Hearing (partial/total deafless)
- Hunched back
- Visual impairment (squint-eye, crossed eye, one- eyed etc)
- Medical challenge and any other physical deformity not mentioned.
Important Points to Note on FRSC Recruitment
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for FRSC Recruitment 2021. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting FRSC Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the FRSC.
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on frsc.gov.ng
- FRSC Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
How To Apply For Frsc Recruitment 2021