News

7 years old Boy dies after accidentally setting himself on fire while playing with matches

A seven-year-old boy died after mistakenly setting himself alight when he and a friend were playing with matches and petrol.

Kaisen Dam and a nine-year-old friend who hasn’t been named were playing by a metal fence in an alleyway by their homes in Utah, USA.

The were heard screaming as Kaisen tragically caught fire, which rapidly spread to his petrol-splashed body.

Boy, 7, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire while he and his friend played with matchesWithin seconds 90% of his body was on fire, giving the boy severe burns which ultimately took his life.

Kaisen was rushed to Primary Children’s in Salt Lake City, Utah, where he died from his injuries on Saturday evening, August 7.

ALSO READ :- Friends trapped in elevator film terrifying moment flood water gushes in up to their necks

from the scene shows the melted fence, burned branches and black grass.

Boy, 7, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire while he and his friend played with matchesThe neighbours described Kaisen as a friendly lad who was always pleading with locals to play outside with him.

Kaisen’s grandparents, Vietnamese immigrants to the US, told KSL-TV how much they loved their grandson and what a beautiful person he was.

The Salt Lake City Police Department is investigating the fatal fire.

Related posts

Poverty strikes 433, 166 individuals, 99, 463 households in Anambra

Empiregist

Buhari Mourns Loss Of Ally And Former Minister Tony Momoh.

Empiregist

NSCDC shortlists 6,500 out of over million applicants

Oladele

Leave a Comment

Empiregist uses cookies to improve your experience. Accept to continue using the website. Accept Read More

Privacy & Cookies Policy